L-1A Intracompany Transferee Executive/Manager Visas and L-1B Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge Visas

L-1A and L-1B visas are temporary authorizations of work and stay in the United States. They are granted by US consulates to executive or manager (L-1A) or to professional employee with specialized knowledge (L-1B) to be transferred from a foreign office to a U.S. affiliated employer.

This page is under construction. Thank you for your patience.